$451.00 - $517.00
Sprint-worthy stiffness meets climb-friendly weight in SRAM's RED 22 Crankset. Its hollow carbon construction minimizes weight and maximizes stiffness while the chainrings attach with a hidden 5th bolt that uses the crank arm as the mounting point to further increase the stiffness and shed weight. The X Glide R chainrings start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and are precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. Then, they are carefully ramped and pinned to provide lightning fast shifts. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, your competition with be RED with envy.
$58.49 - $75.99
Shimano's 9-sped Alivio crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. They are chainguard compatible, so if you're using these cranks on a commuter, your pant cuffs aren't in danger. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise.
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
SRAM's Force 22 Crankset uses unidirectional carbon arms with a forged aluminum spider and integrated bottom-bracket axle to ensure top-notch stiffness for awesome power transfer and exceptionally low weights. Experience phenomenal front shifting with SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that start out as 5mm-thick aluminum plates and then precision machined to eliminate all unessential material while retaining extreme stiffness. With so much great technology and 11-speed compatibility, they're a force to be reckoned with.
SRAM's GX-1000 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Compatible with X-Sync chains - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30, GXP, and Fat Bike GXP - Compatibility: Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Bottom bracket sold separately
Finding the right gear is easy with Shimano's Sora Crankset. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
- Chainring Bcd: 64 , 96 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length (MM): 175 Mm - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Number Of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: Not Included - Spindle Interface Type: Octalink
- Bontrager Satellite crank - Includes bolts, caps, and washers - Style: City - 350g
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
$259.99 - $269.99
Low weight, efficiency, and speed: That's what Shimano's Ultegra Crankset brings to every ride. The proprietary four-arm design sheds grams and increases stiffness for more power straight to the road. Computer-designed chainrings with optimally placed ramps and pins are a revolution in front shifting with fast, smooth gear changes that set the standard. A wide range of gearing options and crank lengths offers you the opportunity to find the crank that suits your riding style.
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for capable stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
SRAM's GX-1400 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX single-chainring crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Open Core and X-Sync Technology - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring (30/32T) - Weight: 680g (GXP, 175mm, 32T)
SRAM's GX-1400 2x11 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chain rings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x11-speed shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 11-speed - Open Core and X-Glide technology - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainrings (36/24T) - Weight: 727g (GXP, 175mm)
The SRAM NX crankset provides high performance at the right price. Featuring the SRAM engineered X-SYNC chainring, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. Personalize your gearing with five available chainrings. - 6000 series aluminum arms - BOOST 148 compatible - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - BCD: 94mm - Weight: 680–780 grams - Interface: 24mm *Bottom bracket sold separately
The crankset is the heart of your bicycle and where you’ll find the SRAM RED Quarq power meter. The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power. This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline, or ability change. - A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy - Works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross - No compromises on materials, shifting, wheels, or pedal choice - Proven by pro teams and athletes throughout the world – Cobbled Classics, Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, World Championships - Number 1 at the Ironman World Championship for the last three years - Uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings – compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm - 10K – programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement - AxCad – A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation - Breakthrough Materials – Exogram hollow carbon fiber crank arms – the lightest, strongest crank arms SRAM makes – minimize weight and maximize speed [ELSA RS, ELSA R and SRAM RED] - Easy to use (and reuse) – LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID - The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power - Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget - Built to Last – IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates, and acclaimed international support - Moves with you from bike to bike - With Quarq's free Qalvin app – available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android – you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics, and perform firmware updates for free Arm Material: Carbon arms, Machined alloy spider Weight: 778 grams (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included) * Chainrings and BB sold separately
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
SRAM's GX 2x10 Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Glide chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x10 shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-Glide puts you in the right gear, right now. - 10-Speed - 6000 series AL - X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology - Fat Bike GXP: 100mm spindle
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-SYNC Q-Factor Crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every drip of energy to the trail. - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10 - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 32-tooth
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-Sync single ring-specific crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support SRAM's X-Sync chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every bit of your energy to the trail. • 28-tooth • Q-Factor: 168mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page